Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Forbidden Fruit Hunt...Yay!

FINALLY, a place where I can show you all the naughty, sexy, risque, and wonderfully fun adult, animated poses that Kabuki has to offer you wonderful people! First up is a pose from the Forbidden Fruit Hunt (9 - 25 Jan), but you better hurry over and find it because the hunt ends in 6 days. The pose is called 'Ride ~ Sit1' and boy is it ever HOT. I can certainly see why Naku put it in the Forbidden Fruit Hunt. *squirms in her seat and wipes the sweat from her brow* I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but I bet most of you agree...when a man grabs me and pulls me into his lap, using his strong muscles to place me exactly where he wants me and move my body against his...MMMMMMM!

This pose is amazing because not only do you get to feel your lover's strong hands on your body and his amazing shaft inside you, but you are also in the perfect position to play with yourself! *getting so hot from this pose she can barely think straight* The synced movements in this animation will drive you crazy as your man thrusts his hips under you while you bounce up and down in perfect rhythm. AND with your man using his strong arms to hold you up, you don't even have to worry about your legs getting that tired.

I'm going to have to stop here now *keeps having to wipe the drool from her lip* or I will never get this posted so you all can see it! This pose comes with the ottoman that is modifiable so you can match it to your room. I hope now you understand why I am so super excited to be doing the adult blog for Kabuki. And I KNOW I will be seeing you in the store soon so you can hunt for this HOT HOT HOT pose. Just look for the red apple with the snake wrapped around it.

Also remember that we have some amazing cuddle poses in the store for you to use after you tire each other out with this one. *giggles* You can view a lot of those on our PG site here.
Huggles & kisses,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment